Growing with Grammar books 1 to 8 is a series on functional English grammar for the primary and middle school levels.
Based on CBSE guidelines, this series provides comprehensive coverage of English grammar, usage, and composition in order to help students develop essential language competence and improve their oral and written communication skills.
The unique features of this series are
• Detailed explanation of new concepts along with examples and ample follow-up exercises
• Listening, Speaking and Presentation activities included in chapters to provide additional practice in grammar usage and communication skills
• Reading comprehension to expand students' reading and understanding skills
• Age-appropriate and practical vocabulary topics for each level
• A variety of Composition activities aimed at improving both functional and creative writing skills
• Life Skills tasks requiring students to react to real-life situations and offer their opinion
• 4 Rwmative Assessments and 2 Summative Assessments for systematic revision
• A multimedia CD with interactive practice material and audio input for the listening tasks.
|Brand||Frank EMU Books|